If you are interested in becoming a CBA Board Member, we thank you!
The election of Board members is now held electronically, starting September 1. All CBA members are eligible to vote.
Newly elected Board Members are sworn in at the October Board meeting following the election.
To run for the board of directors of the California Bluegrass Association, you need to:
1. Be a member in good standing (that is, make sure you are CURRENT member and your dues are paid up).
2. Submit a petition stating your intention to run and have it signed by 10 members of the Association (Make CERTAIN your 10 signatories are current CBA members);
3. Send the petition no later than August 15 to:
CBA Membership Vice President
47 Ralston Drive
Monterey, CA 93940
4. Also by August 15, send a Candidate’s Statement providing a little background about you and your reasons for running along with a current photo of yourself for the website to:
6. If you have any questions you’d like ask about serving on the board, how to run for the board, or if you are having any problems with your petition/signature collection, please feel free to email us at [email protected]
, or ask any of our current board members. Their contact information can be found at https://www.cbaweb.org/About/Board