The California Bluegrass Association has adopted the following policy regarding COVID-19, effective September 1, 2022, for anyone attending a CBA-produced event.
- CBA strongly recommends that you get vaccinated for COVID -19, including boosters, in accordance with the latest CDC Guidelines.
- CBA recommends wearing a mask when in a crowded indoor setting, especially in areas experiencing an uptick on COVID cases.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and get well.
- If you believe you might have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please get tested to confirm you’re not sick prior to attending any CBA event.
- By attending a CBA event, you expressly agree to comply with all Federal, State, and local laws, ordinances, regulations, and the rules of the CBA.
- CBA is closely monitoring the public health guidance and best practices related to the Covid-19 pandemic, and therefore these policies are subject to change.